WE REFUSE INC cordially invites you to join our fight and advocacy against “DOMESTIC VIOLENCE”.
Venue: BEST WESTERN PLUS HOTELS AND SUITES.
1251 West Montgomery Avenue Rockville, MD 20850
Hotel Phone: 1-800-748-2338
Date: Saturday, August 18, 2012
Time: 11:00AM – 7:00 PM
RSVP: 301.728.5875 or Sign up below the page.
Registration: 11:00 to 11:30 Lunch Buffet: Reg. $15.00
Our Goal is to raise funds to continue our MISSION to fight Domestic Violence and save lives of women and children who have been displaced because of abuse within the home.
Your donation will be use for the printing of the 2nd edition of “We Refuse Abuse Magazine” a hard copy and online magazine that will be distributed throughout Maryland, Virginia and District of Columbia. We must act with a sense of urgency because other innocent unknown victims are in great danger.
- If you care about your family, your friends and your neighbor,please come and join us to support the cause that may help prevent battery, abuse and death in our community.
- If you are a victim of abused and don’t know where to go for help come and see us. Most of us have experienced the same terrible story, survived and found new life with the help of others too.
- If you are a Government official or a member of another non-profit organization, come and feel our passion to make a difference in the lives of millions of women and children who suffered physical, mental and verbal abuse.
- If you are a local entrepreneur come and join us to see how we can work together in the fight against Domestic Violence. (One time offer to become We Refuse Inc Preferred business alliance or service provider) CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS
Did you know that Domestic Violence has a negative ripple effect in our society?
- Most children who grew up in abusive environment will be the next generation of abusers, if we do not educate them.
- Most children who who’ve been abused as a child were suffering from physical and mental trauma which they carry on throughout the rest of their lives.
- All of us, tax payers, are paying for the consequences these inhuman people, who have taken the life of a victim.
- We need to come together, with one voice ! “WE REFUSE ABUSE”.
We cannot save everyone but if we can educate our community to recognize the pattern of bad behavior and the warning signs then they can help themselves to avoid a prolonged abuse that may lead to murder.
We must STOP THIS VICIOUS CYCLE that is tearing family apart, ruining a child’s future and depleting our local resources without knowing it!
The time is now! We must come together now before another innocent mother and child will be found dead in our own neighborhood.
Please join us in our fight against Domestic Violence.
Powered by Facebook Comments